Monday, 17 March 2014

10 Inspiring Quotes



Lately, I have been feeling a bit under the weather.
School is stressing me out a lot and I just had no motivation left at all.
It really helps me to read inspiring quotes to get me back on track and that is what I did today.
Since it's Monday I wanted to share 10 quotes with you that maybe motivate or inspire you for this week :)

1. "Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already." -unknown
2. "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
 -Dumbledore
3. "Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines." -Robert Schuller
4. "Rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everybody's cup of tea"
5. "Don't let the noise of other peoples opinions drown out your inner voice." -Steve Jobs
6. "You can't live a positive life with a negative mind."
7. "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
8. "It's always darkest before the dawn." -Florence and the Machine
9. "If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney
10. "Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt."

What have you guys planned for this week ?
Have you set yourself any goals ?
If you want to see more inspirational quotes follow my board on Pinterest here,

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment