Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Walk With Me #1

Hello everybody,
spring has finally arrived and summer is soon to come so I thought I'd start to take you guys on walks with me. I am probably going to post a 'Walk With Me' once or twice a month. I love to go for a walk, especially with my dog and I will show you some of my favourite places  :) 
I am also going to include a playlist with the songs I've been listening to on my walks.
I really hope you'll enjoy this series x

Lets start with my first Walk With Me.
Last weekend, the weather was really beautiful so I took my dog and we went to a place that I loved as a little child. I always thought that it was so magical with all its little paths and lakes. I really love the forest as well and the sun that peaked through a little made this place even prettier.









Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea for a blog post! I LOVE IT!
    www.NillaForever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big dog lover! is that a Beagle and Collie? Great photos

    www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a Beagle :) The dog in the last photo isn't mine but I think it's a Collie ! Thank you xxxx

      Delete
  3. Those pictures are beautiful. Your dog is adorable!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pelle <3
    Der Collie sieht ja aus wie ein Loewe :D
    Love the playlist :)

    ReplyDelete