Thursday, 10 April 2014

Five Everyday Hairstyles | Quick & Easy

Hello everybody,
today I'm going to share five very easy hairstyles with you :)
Since I don't have much time to do my hair properly for school I often wear one of these hairstyles.
Hope you'll enjoy x



1) Fishtail Braid


A Fishtail Braid is so simple and quick to do and it's perfect for a bad hair day.
You can style it many different ways as well; I prefer it to be a bit messy and I like to wear it as a side ponytail :)



2) Milkmaid Braid


The Milkmaid Braid is a tiny bit more complicated than the other hairstyles but it still is very easy.
It keeps your hair out of the way so it's perfect for school or work and I think it looks very cute.
The only problem I have with it is the securing part. If I want it to stay in place I have to use a lot of  bobby pins and I'm not the best at hiding them.



3) Beach Waves


Beach Waves are perfect for spring and they are so easy to make.
I just use my biggest curling wand and curl large sections with it. It literally only takes about 5 minutes!
I have to use quite a lot of hairspray because my hair is so heavy but I just love this look :)



4) Halo Braid


The Halo Braid, again, is perfect to keep your hair out of the way.
It is so easy and I think it looks very cute.
You can wear it with Beach Waves, straight hair or however you want :)



5) High Ponytail


This is probably the easiest and quickest hairstyle !
I wear this so often to school because it keeps my hair out of the way and it saves so much time in the morning. I usually just put some sea salt spray in my lengths to give my hair some texture but there are so many ways to style it.


What are your go to hairstyles ?
Let me know in the comments :)


Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx





7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this, great ideas! You hair is so long and healthy looking, can't wait until my hair gets longer :)

    Paula
    thirteenthoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I want mine to be longer as well ! It takes ages tho ): xx

      Delete
  2. Love these hairstyles! I am definitely going to try them, and you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! All my friends always ask me how I do the fishtail braid! xo

    http://sheworewhatxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of these hairstyles look so good on you :3

    http://nession.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete