Friday, 4 April 2014

Garnier Fructis - Goodbye Damage Hair Mask | Review


Having really damaged hair I'm always on the lookout for new hair masks.
For a really long time I used the Ultimate Repair Mask by Schwarzkopf which I still like a lot but I wanted to try a new one so I bought this.


This mask is super rich and perfect for extremely damaged hair !
It is supposed to reduce spliss and to strengthen your lengths which I think it does.
Although the smell isn't my favourite, the texture is amazing. It is creamy but not too thick so it's very easy to apply.


You should leave the mask in for at least 3 minutes but I always try to leave it in for as long as possible.
After rinsing it out you can already feel how much smoother and silkier your hair is.
What I also really like about this mask is that it makes my hair manageable and that it stays like that until the next wash. My hair gets less tangled and already looks so much better than before :)

I totally recommend this mask and I think it's my new favourite!

Have you ever tried it ?
Would you like me to try the other 'Goodbye Damage' products as well ?
Leave a comment down below to let me know :)

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx



3 comments:

  1. I love to try hair masks but I think I need to smell it first before I get it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is very damaged too! Also, I love the new look of your blog! Very cute and vintage-y :)

    ReplyDelete