Monday, 21 April 2014

Lush Haul


As you may have seen in my other post; I went to Lush last week.
They had so many gorgeous things and now I'm going to show you what I bought :)
I probably will write a review on some of the products, so stay tuned.


Blooming Beautiful // I bought this present for a friend of mine because it looked so pretty and smelled so good (even through the box). It includes a Bubble Bar; Pop in the Bath and a Bath Bomb; Think Pink.
I really like buying presents at Lush since they are wrapped so neat and I think they are so cute :)


Bubblegum // I actually mentioned this product (and many other products I bought) in my Lush Wishlist and I'm so excited to try it! I always wanted to try a Lip Scrub from Lush and this one smelled and looked amazing!


Whoosh // This is another product I mentioned in my Wishlist and it is seriously so good!
I already used it and I love it! If you love a lemony smell, try this product; I love the smell so much.


Golden Egg // Again, this was on my wishlist and I could not resist buying it. It is very glittery (I love glitter) and it smells so good! I'm so excited to try it but I'm not looking forward to clean my bath afterwards.


Space Girl // I saw this Bath Bomb and I instantly fell in love with it. It smells amazing and I think it looks so cool as well :)


Think Pink // I got this Bath Bomb for my mum because she really wanted to try something from Lush and I think that this looks cute and it smells gorgeous! My mum loves vanilla and since this Bath Bomb smells like vanilla I thought it would be perfect for her :)


Last but not least, I got two samples which was really lovely of the shop assistant!


Daddy-O // This Shampoo is supposed to be good for blonde hair. It is also supposed to add volume and shine to your hair whilst it also cleanses and softens it. The smell of this is probably not my favourite but it's ok.


Marilyn // This is a hair moisturizer that, again, was created for blonde hair. It is supposed to 'erase' orange tones from your hair and make it shine. The smell of this is horrible but the shop assistant said that this product is amazing.


Have you ever been to Lush and tried any of their products ?
What is your favourite product ?
Let me know in the comments :)

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx




2 comments:

  1. I've found them! I REALLY want to try them now and they're cheap!!! I don't know how my mom will do about me looking for new shampoos and soaps, but I wonder if they'll do anything to my poor hair. I've got an oily and itchy scalp and I've found shampoos pretty cheap I just wish I could take baths so I could experience a bath bomb! Lol! Just out of curiosity are the bath bombs soft or kind of hard, maybe I can get one and break it apart for a foot scrub or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite hard but you could try it :) Lush also offers a Foot Scrub ( https://www.lush.co.uk/products/stepping-stone ) I think it sounds quite good xx

      Delete