Sunday, 25 May 2014

Breakfast Sunday #2


Today's healthy recipe is one of my favourites!
I'm a huge fan of pancakes but, sadly, they are not all that healthy.
These banana pancakes are a good and healthy option and they are seriously just as delicious as normal pancakes! Furthermore, they are a lot easier to make :)


You basically only need three ingredients that are
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Oats

Just blend these ingredients together and bake your pancakes in a pan.
Whilst they are baking you can put berries into your pancakes or just leave them as they are.


When they are ready you can put whatever you want on top of them :)
I used a tiny bit of honey. berries and some almonds!


Free Food Blogger Button

Have you ever tried these pancakes?
Do you like them?

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I tried these pancakes (or ones like them) a while ago. They were so healthy and energizing I might just have to make them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my fav recipies... I don't really like the taste of eggs so the banana makes it perfect! I've never done it with oats so I'll have to try that next time.

    ReplyDelete