Sunday, 4 May 2014

Day In Photos #1

I have seen posts like this before and I thought that it's such a good idea to share a day/ a week in photos.
Hope you enjoy :)



Breakfast // Today's makeup // Outfit for a confirmation I had to go to // Lunch //
Watching YouTube videos // Homework // A little Sunday treat // Face mask //
Lush bath bomb and a book that I've started reading today // Dinner // Tea

What have you been up to today ?
Let me know in the comments :)

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx












5 comments:

  1. What is underneath the bananas? It looks, you might've just created my craving for bananas now. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of post, I think its such a creative way to document your life, I definitely want to try to do a couple posts like this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection of photos! Zoella is like one of my favourites and that spaghetti looks delish!
    p.s. great blog! would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    www.janinemaral.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Your blog is amazing, followed you on bloglovin xx

      Delete