Saturday, 24 May 2014

Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation | Review


Once again, I am so sorry for my lack of blogging!
I wanted to write a review on this foundation for ages now but I didn't have the time to do so.


I was really excited to try this foundation since everybody seemed to talk about it but I'm not sure whether I like it or not.
I got it in the shade 120 which, sadly, is way too dark for me but it was the lightest I could find.
Since summer is coming I'm hoping to get a bit more tanned so maybe it'll match then :)


The coverage is light to medium which gives you a really natural look and therefore is perfect for summer. I also think that it has an SPF but I'm not too sure since I only saw it on their website and not on the actual bottle. Speaking of the bottle, I really like the packaging! It looks so elegant and sophisticated and I just love it :)
There are two main points that I dislike about this foundation and that is it's consistency and staying power. It is quite liquid and feels a tiny bit weird on the skin since it just feels really wet (maybe it's just me who thinks that but yeah). For me, it definitely doesn't stay on for a long time. I wore it a few times now and I got dark patches in some areas of my face and it was completely gone in other areas.


All in all I think that this foundation isn't the best but not the worst either.
If your skin is really good and you only need a tiny bit of foundation anyway than this is a great option but for me, with really bad skin, this foundation doesn't work that well.
However, I really want to try it in the shade 110 because I think it'll look a lot better if I had the right shade for my skin.

Have you ever tried the fit me foundation?
What do you think about it?
Let me know in the comments :)

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I really want to try it soon! Also, what camera do you use to take your blog photos, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I use the Sony Alpha 290 xx

      Delete