Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Etsy Wishlist | Watches and Bracelets

I recently noticed that I never really wear jewellery because I don't own any pieces that I like so I strolled through Etsy and found some really cute items :)


Nautical Watch



I am totally in love with this watch! It is so petite and feminine and I am obsessed with nautical symbols since they are quite meaningful to me. It is available with a white and brown band that is made out of PU leather.
It is handmade and totally affordable as well :)
The shop offers a large variety of watches and they are all so pretty!
Visit the shop




World Map Watch



I always wanted to have a world map watch because I think they are so cute!
I think the brown band and the gold case go really well together.
The band is made out of PU leather as well and is available in brown, white, black and leopard.



Rose Quartz Bracelet



This bracelet is seriously so pretty! It is made by hand out of 14kt gold and rose quartz. The colour of the gemstone is my absolute favourite and I think that it looks really nice with the gold chain.
What I also love about this is that it is so thin because it looks really elegant and chic!



Yes and Heartbeat Bracelets



These bracelets are so cute and a perfect reminder to listen to your heart and say "yes" more often.
They are also handmade and available in rose gold, gold and silver.
They are a tiny bit pricier but so pretty as well!




Heart Bracelet



Oh yes, I am obsessed with dainty bracelets!
This one is so cute and chic and you could style it with nearly everything.
This, again, is made by hand out of 14kt gold.
If you like elegant and chic jewellery items you should definitely have a look at this shop! :)
Visit the shop








What is your favourite item?
Do you have a favourite Etsy shop?

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx









6 comments:

  1. I love the World Map watch, even though I'd never be able to wear it. Not because of my wrists, but the fact I have enough trouble telling what time it is on a regular clock. I'd be so lost without those little lines. Another one I loved is the heartbeat bracelet. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, great post keep in touch xxx Zoe
    zozie-k.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hear bracelet is so simple and beautiful. Amazing!

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the watch is adorable and so, so cute!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete