Saturday, 23 August 2014

Denmark Days | Part 1


Hello everybody,
I finally finished my little job I did on holiday (it was quite exhausting so I couldn't motivate myself to write a blog post) so now I'm back on track :)
I still have about three weeks off and I have planned some really exciting things!

Today, I'm going to start a new little series called 'Denmark Days' inspired by the lovely Essie Button who is currently road tripping through the north (watch her vlogs here)!

I have been to Denmark a couple of times and I just love taking photos of the beautiful scenery and the sea so I thought I'm going to share the photos I took over the last three years with you.

In 2011 we had a holiday flat in Søndervig and my family, my best friend and I stayed there for a week.
We went bowling nearly every night and took long walks on the beach quite a lot.
It was such a lovely week and I took so many photos but sadly I couldn't find all of them but I hope you'll enjoy the ones I found :)



Living room in our holiday flat // We didn't have the loveliest view // Fake flower // We went shopping in Ringkøbing // I kinda liked these shirts // Bouncy balls // The path to the beach in Søndervig // I'm always so excited to see the sea // There was so much foam all the time // Pelle // Waves // Pelle once again // and again. He really likes to run through the sand :) // Segways // Sunset // I just love the atmosphere when the sun is setting // We sat in the dunes to watch the sunset // The way back to our flat // I don't know why but I kind of liked this photo // The sunset in front of our flat // We went for a night walk on the beach :)

Have you ever been to Denmark ?
Do you love the sea as much as I do ?

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx






















3 comments:

  1. Looks like California or North Carolina to me! Lol I love all of the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these photos are amazing :) My friend is currently in Denmark & she told me that she loves it!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award check it out on my blog xx

    Ellie
    http://thoughts-of-a-fashion-lover.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've never been to Denmark before, but we've heard amazing things. This pictures are amazing and make us want to go even more!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete